We are looking for individuals or groups of friends to take part in our selfie campaign. Put on your favorite Marcus Martella gear and start snapping those selfies! Show the world who you are and what you are about. Every month we will select a new photo for our Hall of Fame. Alongside this, the Hall of Famer for the month selected (the person who submitted the photo) will also receive a $25.00 Marcus Martella Electronic Gift Card.
Rules and Conditions
All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- No purchase necessary.
- Must be 18 or older to submit a photo.
- The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
- Marcus Martella Brand(ing) MUST be visible to be considered as an entry for the campaign.
- Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s), and banned from entering future contests.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will be deleted.
- Entries will be judged by Marcus Martella LLC and any advisors that it deems fit. All decisions are final. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By submitting photos to our campaign, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by Marcus Martella LLC for advertising purposes.
- Marcus Martella reserves the right to cancel the campaign at any time.
- Electronic Gift Cards must be collected by the winner and is nontransferable. Gift card is electronic and will be sent via email to the original submitting email address.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after three business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- Photos for the month will be selected from entries from the month prior. This means that if we are selecting a photo for the August Hall of Fame, we will choose a photo that was submitted between the dates of July 1 - July 31 of the same year that the Hall of Fame picture is needed for. The only exception to this would be for January. A January photo would need to be drawn from the month of December of the prior year.
Campaign is void where prohibited or restricted by law.